Hi everyone! From now on, I will start a "Weekly reads" segment in my blog. Weekly reads will include links to "reads" on the internet that I find interesting. I hope you find them interesting too :">
I hope I keep this segment up for a long time.
1. Want to color your hair but afraid of the chemicals?
Check out these salons offering organic and gentle hair treatments (hair color, hair rebond, etc):
Simply Gorgeous Salon - located at Unit 4 Capricorn Bldg., Monserrat St., Phase 1, BF Homes, Paranaque City
Simply Gorgeous Salon and Spa aims to be known as the only Hair and Wellness Center specializing in the use of organic ingredients for their hair, skin care and spa treatments. (from their website)
Nikki Bacay Salon - located at Ground Floor, North East Square Bldg., No.47 Connecticut St., Greenhills San Juan City
Nikki Bacay Salon uses Schwarzkopf’s Essensity Hair Colour, the first ammonia-free and fragrance-free formulation in the market. Aside from being free from ammonia and artificial fragrances, the Essensity Hair Colour line also does not contain silicones and mineral oils that weigh down hair, or parabens and preservatives like formaldehyde that can cause allergies and skin irritations. (from Philstar article) [Check out wheninmanila's take on it here]
2. DIY: Dip dye shirt and shorts by upformakeup
3. Easy home-made Buffalo wings recipe by certifiedfoodies
4. Anti-aging secret: How to get slimmer face (Korean Golgi massage) by yaksonhouse
5. Japanese women over 40 years old that look like in their 20s in ViVi December 2011 issue scans by ekiblog
(Right) I borrowed this particular ViVi issue from a friend, hehe! It's so thick. Meh :")