City Cosmetics City Lips lip plumper from Baldershinn

I received these last Monday and I just can't get the time to post about them, but here it is!

Delivered thru trustee LBC!

Shades are not totally seen in this photo because of the lighting. Next photo!

(left to right)
Tinsel Town, NUDEyork, Clear

 
Information and what the product claims

It's supposed to attract moisture instantly, which makes it plump and it makes the lips smoother. It says it has instant and long-term results, pain-free without irritation and numbness.

Directions

Ingredients. Click the photo to zoom.

They're worth $90....90 freaking dollars! Thank you, Baldershinn and City Cosmetics!

Upcoming posts: Recent clothes haul, the rest of my NYX Round lipsticks and its swatches (echo, perfect, narcissus, fig)


Follow me on twitter and let's tweet!

3 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

wow $90 for 3 lip plumpers? amazing…:) they must be really good then…i'm no make-up afficionado but i know i can spend $90 on clothes..especially shoes..hehe.

thanks for joining my giveaway for the Bloggers United 3 passes!
hope to see you -- please do drop by our booth. ♥

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Hzl said...

Hello pretty girl! Hehe i know they're expensive! But i did receive them as a gift anyway. I would spend them on clothes if i had $90 too hehe ;)

I went to the BU2 and I saw you, I think...with chicinthetropics. Yep, going there! ;)

Claireta Teressa said...

just found your blog.
love it.following you now.
mind to follow back my blog?thanks

claireteressa.blogspot.com