Review: NYX Round Lipsticks Echo, Narcissus, Fig, Perfect + swatches

Beem! First photo points it all! All pictures taken outdoors under natural light, without flash.

The rubber thingy on the bottom. I thought they were lipglosses when i first got my hands on a Nyx lippie but nooo they're just display. I kinda broke the bottom of Perfect, and I touched it haha it's rubbery! But useless.

Nyx Fig. I got this one from a giveaway. Great color for night makeup. It's very pigmented but you can always regulate, like, dab a little and it will be lighter.

Nyx Narcissus. Bought from a friend. Doesn't look too good on me. It's like a Nicki Minaj barbie doll lipstick. 

Narcissus, Fig

Narcissus, Fig, Echo, Perfect

Echo is an alternative to Circe. A nice nude lipstick. It's the most used lipstick among them four, haha!

Indoors. Sorry, I feel like Spongebob. Yellow skin :o

Run through water but nothing happened, except for Echo looking a bit washed off

After the water, I rubbed them with cloth! Staying power is not very strong...it's NYX, after all, affordable, awesome colors but staying power is so-so.

I keep them inside the fridge! Yup, because they melt easily!

Overview:
Price: 5/5
NYX round lipsticks retail for Php 120 to Php 250, depends on the seller. Affordable.

Availability: 4/5
It's getting more popular these days. But it's still kinda hard for some people to get their hands on one. If you want to buy them in a physical store, try Pure Beauty at Serendra, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

Color: 5/5
Wide variety of color selections! Check their website. They have dark reds, bright reds even black!

Staying power: 3/5
So-so. It's affordable anyway, so that's okay!