Human Nature Natural Baby Wash as a Facial Wash


 Here is the Baby Care line. I have tried everything, actually!
Photo from the Human Nature website. 

YEY, another organic product review! So here's what's new: I'm using a baby wash for my face because I think my skin got used to the tomato facial wash that it won't moisturize my skin well anymore. Not that I don't like the tomato facial wash. Click READ MORE below :)




So there, you clicked read more. Yey! /blush

I have been using the baby wash as a facial wash for a week now. This is mainly because I thought my  skin did not react positively to the tomato facial wash as it did before. By the way, I have reviewed the three facial washes of HN here, check it out!

PROs:
- my skin feels soft after washing
- the powdery smell is great, smells like a baby product (duh)
- it bubbles but not squeaky clean
- it calms my pimples and the redness in my face (haha, check out the 2nd poster below: Cleanse and Calm)
- affordable
- organic, so you know it's safe!

CONs:
- can't think of any, probably the smell which some people don't like

Personally, I think all parents should switch to organic baby products such as Human Nature since babies deserve only the best and what's best is what's good for them.

Description from the website:

99.3% Natural

Did you know that a baby’s skin is ten times more sensitive than yours? That’s why every mom should care for it only with the purest and safest ingredients. 

Our natural Baby Wash will cleanse your baby’s skin and hair completely harmful chemical-free. Made with mild scents like lavenderrosemary, and chamomile, it will calm and soothe your baby during every bath time. So now you can be sure your baby’s sensitive skin is getting only the gentlest of nature’s goodness. 

Our Baby Wash is Step 1 in our 3-step baby care from bath to bed routine

Step 1: Cleanse and Calm – Baby Wash
Step 2: Moisturize and Nourish – Baby Lotion
Step 3: Protect and Nurture – Baby Oil

Our natural formulations incorporate an Eco-Cert certified all natural baby fragrance that is 100% phthalate-free!

Ingredients: aqua, decyl glucoside (coconut derived), coco glucoside (coconut derived), glyceryl oleate (plant derived), sodium gluconate (sugar cane derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut derived), Chamomilla recutita (chamomile), flower/leaf extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Lavandula angustifolia(lavender) extract, xanthan gum, fragrance (all-natural), levunilic acid (rice or corn derived), anisic acid (anise seed derived), sodium phytate (rice bran derived), citric acid



Thanks for reading! Check out the blog giveaways below /XD









3 comments:

Ysh ♥ said...

Ive tried one Human Nature's Facial wash&toner combo. I liked the result, but I didn't like the smell.

. said...

Super cute blog & these products look great~

xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com

Hzl said...

@Ishna, what did you try? Probably the hydrating? Not a fan of the smell of that either

@EV, thank you!