Too moved for the thoughtfulness | Yogi Green Tea Goji Berry is not your ordinary organic tea



Everyone has to eat anyway, so relying on foods to give immune system a boost makes perfect sense. But do we consider the liquids we intake too? Personally, I dislike the idea of accompanying my food with carbonated drinks. It just doesn't suit my taste. I don’t think it’s essential to my stomach needing to be fed either. So it’s always down to water and tea for me.
She is just tired – profoundly exhausted – after unavoidable circumstances have conspired to smear her, dress and all, with dust. (Excerpt from After Dark by Haruki Murakami)

Each sip of warm tea exudes a sense of calmness throughout my body, a mesmerizing series of ocean waves towards the shore, each one a paler energy of the last. Like the feeling of sipping coffee by the windowsill on a rainy day, the thought of sipping a nice cup of tea by the winter sea feels all the same. Except it’s the ber-months and the air feels cool. And there is no winter sea here. Sigh.


Listen to this tea tell you messages; each one different from the other. When I was writing this blog entry, it took me several minutes to finally come up with an intro. I even thought that if I draw one tea bag now, it would tell me: “Awww it’s okay if you’re too moved for the thoughtfulness.” Hahahaha.
The package says: “The bright red Goji Berry, considered one of the most valued fruits in Chinese Medicine, is said to support the liver and the immune and circulatory systems. To this sweet-tart berry we add our blend of Organic Green and Organic Matcha Green Tea, a powdered form of green tea, to create a blend that supplies antioxidants that can support the body’s defenses against free radicals. Find yourself on the path to revitalization with the deliciously invigorating qualities of Green Tea Goji Berry.”
Click READ MORE to continue with the ingredients, price, etc.

I’ve only known Yogi two years ago, when a Filipina vlogger mentioned a tea called “Yogi Skin detox”. I wonder if it will make you purge out skin impurities to detox?

I only have praises for this tea. It tastes great, has a hint of sweetness, and reasonably priced for about Php 16 per cup. What I find unique about this brand is that they have these “Yogi Principles”. The Creative combinations principle rings the bell. 
Where to buy: Healthy Options
Price: Php 259-265
Ingredients: Organic green tea leaf, organic green matcha tea leaf, organic cherry flavor, organic blueberry flavor, organic raspberry flavor, natural lotus flower flavor
Caffeine content: 55mg (8oz of coffee has 90mg)



No comments: