Sophie Paris Makeup Seminar - UST ComAch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ms. Joan Tablac and the french guy (sorry, i forgot the name)


I'm a bad blogger. I'm so lazy. I'm going to post something about an event held two months ago. I suggested Sophie Paris to be the one for the Make Up Seminar part for the 400 Minutes: Spotlight To Fame of ComAch in UST, Commerce Unit. So yeah, I texted Tita Eloisa about my idea, mom and I took care of the proposal and other stuff.


I'll just post some pictures...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMG! /droools again. Oh, Tita Eloisa won two boxes of Make Up kit on the Spectacle event two nights ago. (Post pending)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*drools*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ms. Joan, the lucky girl from the crowd and Tita Eloisa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ms. Isabelle Daza is the latest and first Filipina endorser of Sophie Paris! She's so pretty and sexy, haha. I met her on the Spectacle night (post pending).

No comments: