New beginnings: Back after a year and a day

My eyes fluttered open, but the room was still dark. It was too early to get up. I sighed, adjusted my pillow, and hoped for sleep. Unfortunately, a lengthy to-do list bombarded my brain. I needed to finish reading modules, compile formulas and notes from college discussions that I deem helpful, research about a job, find answers for the endless list of questions in my planner, and the list goes on...
Surprise! Graduation cake from our dorm-mates! 
I've been overwhelmed and worried by a lot of things ever since this new chapter of my life. I've spent four of my years learning, studying, and memorizing yet I still feel like a child fed with food and not getting the adequate nutrition that she's expected to have. Although I want to pursue a post-graduate degree, financial capability is hindering me from the things I wish to grasp. They say that education is the best investment for your future but is education alone, sufficient? We can't deny the fact that many companies prefer applicants coming from the top universities hence university names still and will continue to matter. I'm not saying i'm unsatisfied with the degree I earned nor the university I graduated in, in fact I'm very thankful for my hardworking parents for sending us to one of those top universities.

Flaxseeds from Healthy Options. Delicious on your oatmeal. Healthy. But my mom took too much of it so it gave her a thyroid problem. Watch out for my blog post about this.

Click to read more!



Just around new year, I made a list of goals and things to do before graduation. As Prof. Magbata taught us in our Strategic Management subject, a goal is not a goal if it's too broad, unrealistic, and lacks a deadline. Yes, there were still some things I was not able to meet but I make sure to reassess my situation in order to update my list. One of them is "reactivate blog". So here I am, writing again. My blog has been focused mostly on product reviews and consumerism but I wanted to shift attention to other things also. I've always wanted to concentrate more on my love for "all natural" thus I will try to blog more about my most valued discoveries and practices. Sharing my personal thoughts is not my priority in blogging, but now that we now have an awesome SLR camera, I will capture moments and share them in my blog and start a personal diary.

Huang Zitao of Exo-M. One of my new found interest is kpop. Tao is not my bias though!
There are many things I wish to write like my experience in taking the Career Civil Service Exam, meeting (and getting to hug Pete Wentz!) the band  I have dedicated my life into when I was in high school, my new interests (kpop and korean dramas), books I have read, how I cured my acne-laden face, what I learned in college, events, among others. See, so many things to share that I am bursting with excitement! Watch out for my upcoming "comeback giveaway" ;)