The curiosity within: Be a Legend, Wear Ray Ban


This is me, several years ago...way back in high school, wearing the very first Ray-ban I own my friend's Ray-ban.

Okay, I admit. I like the aviator way more than the blue wayfarer on the table (which is mine) simply because the former looks great no matter the outfit - it's just a classic. Please pardon the not-so-great arm candy I did back there. I was young. Oh and I edited this old photo, cool huh? I knew Photoshop way back then before it was too mainstream for Tumblr kids. No offense taken. I am one.

Enough of myself, now here's a Legend I admire:


Besides being gorgeous and stunning, did you know that Natalie Portman's a vegan and a supporter of animal rights? I admire her very much because she's stick to being vegan even if she's already a famous celebrity who can buy any fur and leather fashion, and eat those delicious, greasy, and unhealthy food she wants.  "She raised the vegan profile this year with the introduction of chic line of shoes for Té Casan composed of all man-made materials." - Elle

I have been a conscious consumer ever since I read and understood the contents of Natural Cures: Things "They" Don't Want You To Know About, a consumer-awareness book by Kevin Trudeau exposing the world of companies and the money they are making out of us. It's not a complete vegan book but it tells you things worth knowing! Ever since that book, I became an avid-reader and supporter of natural products (you can see it in my blog), from food to things I use. It came to a point where I started being a pesco-vegetarian...which helped me lose a lot of weight and extra fats hence my figure now. Lol... /hihi

I never really thought of dedicating my love for an eco-conscious mindset, vegans and natural products formally, so thanks to Mikki of breakmyspell for inspiring me to write this post!

Being myself is how I can become a Legend. Being myself consists of me continuing what I love doing and spreading the joy. It's simply that. I also wish to become an inspiration to others through my blog and how I appear to other people. I believe that the Legends we admire are being themselves that's why they're where they are now. Also, don't forget to care and love for other people (even if you can't expect anything in return!), just like how Natalie does by supporting animal rights..and just like how going to  a Community Outreach brings smile to less fortunate people (they will thank you for your kindness, trust me...talking of experience here). I am currently reading Tuesdays with Morrie and I would like to quote him:

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning." - Morrie

Thank you very much for reading my post! And I would love it if you comment, it means a lot!