Christmas week mini haul + The Face Shop VIP Club20 card + Etude House pink card


 I'm sorry I've been a really bad blogger for the past month. I haven't really blogged a lot ever since second semester started. Anyway, it's vacation so watch out for my reviews! I have tons to review lol.

December 20, me and a friend went to Trinoma and SM North Edsa to buy Christmas exchange gifts. My mom told me I could've bought gifts from a mall nearer but I said no because my initial plan was to shop and acquire the VIP Club20 TFS card and the Pink card from Etude...which took me forever to finally get my hands on.

 TFS VIP Club20 card comes in a pack with lots of samples for only P150!

 TFS flyer from the kit

 Some of their "must-haves" in Korea

 Hey look, free 2 mask sheets in Korea stores. Korean cosmetic stores in Philippines are so stingy with freebies...in korea, they give out freebies like candies.

 TFS Power Perfection BB Cream

TFS E'thym recharge essence

 TFS Acaiberry super antioxidant sunblock SPF 45 PA+++
TFS Clean Face mild lotion and mild toner

And....a lemon facial mask

The TFS VIP Club20 card serves as as your pass for special events, promos, makeup sessions, etc. From what I know, it is a worldwide campaign but only selected PH branches have the card. For more information about The Face Shop's VIP Club20 card, please read kikaytrekkie's post here. By the way, the card expires June 2013 so better get one now!

So I finally have the EH membership card, yey! This is free if you purchase P500 worth of items in a single transaction.

 The highly anticipated browliner in #3
 Bought the collagen one. The pearl extract one is a freebie.
My favorite makeup sponge!! Affordable, soft and kinda smells good lol.

 This is the exchange gift I received!!! Yey!!! I highly recommend this perfume. It smells a bit vanilla but it won't sting your nose with its sweetness! This is a eau de toilette - meaning it's between a cologne and a parfum's strongness. I find myself spraying every now and then because it diffuses a bit fast...which is a con because I can't bring this all the time since it's heavy. I can now say, I'm wearing Allison Harvard and Michael Cinco!! Haha! ♥