Very sick, bedrest for 2 days.

I really hate the feeling of not being able to take the quizzes, seat works and tests for the day and then they are moved to planned quizzes day. So that pushes me to study for lots of quizzes in just a day. In short, they are all cramped into one day of torture. I can't breathe properly, my back is very painful (as if I slipped and landed on my back while it's still not recovered from a previous fall), having on and off fever and occasional headaches. Doctor from yesterday also said I'm anemic... My mom suspects I'm not eating right (which is true), I don't take vitamins and stuff. Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say for now.

Join these giveaways!
Click here.


3 comments:

Jenine S. said...

Please join my blog giveaway too if you have time :)
http://bit.ly/rSbDNl

Carla Cee said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Please visit -->carlacee.blogspot.com

LiLy said...

Hi! You remember me?! I am trying to open my online shop at my blog TODAY, so stay in touch and hope you will like it! :)