What to do with that banana on your face: Make your skin glow
You've probably read the title twice. Is there a banana on your face? Lolololol I know what you're thinking so stop. asdvczmn;
Banana is loaded with many vitamins and minerals (almost all fruits and veggies, really) and has anti-bacterial properties. If you are suffering from acne, you usually apply a topical cream or gel whatever but you might as well eat a banana then you can cover your hunger too (hitting two birds with one stone right lololol). [I personally do not believe in topical cream/gels for acne though, because I believe that the best way to take care of the skin is let it be on its own. Or find natural ways to pamper yourself to get rid of acne, like this one]
Banana Face Mask for Acne: You will need about 1/4 of a ripe banana, one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and two tablespoons of honey.
1. Take a bowl or a container to mix them all together.
2. Wash your face! Make your skin breathe by clearing it up from all those nasty makeup and dirt. Use a gentle facial wash. Use hot water as a final rinse (to open pores).
3. Gently massage the banana mixture to your face using your fingertips.
4. Wait for about 25 minutes.
5. Clear it off, use warm water and a wash cloth.
6. Lastly, wash your face with cool water (to close pores).
Now how about that! Look in the mirror and touch your face. Isn't it smooth and more glowing than before? ;)
Photos from weheartit.com, despicable me also from weheartit.com but it belongs to Universal Pictures.