Miss Universe 2011 - Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup Question & Answer HD Video

Okay, so, I didn't really watched the program in TV. I just heard about Shamcey Supsup from my classmates. I saw the commerce and AB students at the ground floor of St. Raymund's building the morning but I didn't join the crowd with their shouting and cheering. I wasn't really paying attention too because aside from the fact that I was going to be late for class (I was practically trying to squeeze myself out of the mess), I didn't have my eyeglasses on, so I couldn't see much of what their watching on TV. Enough about me.

Let's talk about Shamcey. So, here's a photo of her wearing that glamorous gown of hers:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is her answer for the Q&A: "If I have to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love. Because the person that I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles and this is what makes me who I am .And if that person loves me, he should love my God too." - Shamcey Supsup

Kudos to Manila Kid's Facebook for the transcription.

AND. Here's the only clear and high-def video I saw in YouTube:


No comments: